Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Rut Rut Rut

So I have a 8 month old baby, a sick husband, a small cluttered apartment and I just can't get it together lately. I am definitely feeling a rut that I need to fix. I feel like I should be doing more with myself and for my family. I have gifts of being creative, persistent, adventurous but lately you wouldn't know it. Do not get me wrong people, I LOOOOOVe being a mommy. It is the best, hardest, most challenging and rewarding thing I have ever done!! It's not that I am not happy being mom because I truly am. But besides being SuperMom, I feel like I am missing something else.

I love photography, it is my passion. It's the thing that makes me so happy, secure, insecure, creative, amazing, etc, etc, etc. I barely pick up my camera anymore. I need some inspiration in my life. So why am I wasting each day not exploring my talent and need for hearing that shutter click?! How does one juggle real life and the creative outlet all in one day? I barely manage to shower and put myself somewhat together. Any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment